Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Random Thoughts

My thoughts just keep on wandering, randomly.

I think of what to do at work, what to eat, what to wear, when to sleep or what worthy movie to watch.  I think of former President Gloria Macapacal-Arroyo and her neck braces, I think of Supreme Court Spokesperson Atty. Midaz Marquez and Piolo Pascual, I think of DOJ Secretary Atty. Leila de Lima and Senator Meriam Defesonsor Santiago(will they cross roads someday???), I think of the price of gasoline and public vehicles fare, I think of the monthly taxes deducted from my salary and the hospital ambulance that we have to pay for gasoline.

I think of the kids sleeping in the streets and the kids sleeping in a soft bed in an air-conditioned room, I think of the children who goes to school without breakfast and the kids who don't eat because they don't like the food on their table.  I think of the parents working abroad, longing to hug and kiss their kids and the parents who are with their children, forgets their kid's birthday and remembers only after it's over.

I remember Alanis Morisette's song, "Isn't it Ironic?". "Traffic jam when you're already late, ten thousand spoons and all you need is knife, won a lottery and died the next day".  "It's meeting the man of my dreams And then meeting his beautiful wife. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?". 

Yes it is, life is truly ironic but it makes life exciting, challenging and at times funny.

5 comments:

  1. unsaon naman neh nato karon maam nga gwapa naman jud ka maam bsan unsaon?? HAHAHA!!! pero sympre, joke lang yun... :))) peace maaam... HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign na ni mam nga genius ka. Chuva eklavush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. Sure diha keeboi. Maliwat unya ko nimo.

    ReplyDelete